Hungry hungry hippo.

Forgive me Bloggers, for I have sinned.
It has been 3 weeks since my last post.

It's not that I lack inspiration, it's that I completely and entirely lack funds!

For lunch yesterday I had steamed cauliflower, nori, cucumber and vinegar - AS A MEAL.
Dinner was roast carrots and potatoes!

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that these meals don't make for entertaining reading!

If you were to look in my wallet you would find, about 7 trillion receipts (why do I keep these?!) .. and $40.
Until next Friday, when I get paid...


YEP. $5/day until then!


My list of things I would love to create is growing:
bagels
flatbread
muesli
pies
moussaka
pumpkin gnocchi
cupcakes


Hmm.. apparently anything containing carbohydrates!

So hold on to your horses, don't lose me now.. Just you wait...

Just you wait, I tells ya! 

Today I leave you with a photo of my beautiful sisters wedding, she's 4 years older than me and yet about 1 foot shorter! Bahaha. I'm the blondey along side her <3

It was an absolutely beautiful wedding, and at the end of the day, I'm thankful to be highly in debt right now, just because I got to see her get married in Australia!


Comments

Popular Posts